Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ribbit.

My mom sent me the link to these cupcakes, and I just had to try them. There's actually a lot of cute ideas on that site that I will be trying, but the frog cupcakes were just too cute to put off. When I shared the idea amongst my friends, one of them suggested I make them as part of a lesson on the life cycle of a frog. I know, my friends are smart, right? Me, not so much. To share my pictures of this frog cupcake project is to show you that I was not paying very good attention to the recipe. I think I just got a little too excited and winged it while I was at the store. I didn't buy mini M&Ms! There, I said it! And on top of it, I was only able to find enough green M&Ms to do 2 cupcakes... out of all the bags of candy I bought. GRR! I will make them again, and do it right. The boys were thrilled :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the way Elijah is looking at the cupcake. I bet he took a big bite. I think the big M & M 's works great.

    ReplyDelete